Last updated on 7 August 2020.
Company name: MTÜ Music Estonia
Address: Telliskivi 60a/1, 10412 Tallinn
Processing of personal data means any operation performed with the personal data of the Website user (hereinafter User) – collection, processing, storage, rectification or erasure of data.
Users means all persons that visit the Website, use the services or provide information to Music Estonia.
Services means all the services offered by Music Estonia for free or for a charge.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- the User’s name and email address – when the User joins the mailing list or sends an email to Music Estonia;
- the User’s name, email address, telephone number and the name, address and registry code of the represented company/organisation – when the User wants to use any of the services offered by Music Estonia and fills in the corresponding form or sends an email;
- Website traffic statistics – Using Google Analytics and the web service provider Voog.
USE OF PERSONAL DATAMusic Estonia uses personal data:
- to provide a service to the User, such as concluding and performing a contract, communicating with the User, sending invoices;
- to send newsletters and other useful information to the User’s email address, but only with the prior consent of the User;
- to improve the user experience with the Website and to improve marketing efficiency.
The User has the right to prohibit the processing of their personal data at any time, unless processing is necessary to fulfil a requirement arising from a contract, including to provide a service.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
A third party means a contractual partner of Music Estonia, which processes personal data and whose product or service Music Estonia uses to offer services to the User.
- an email transmission and management system,
- website hosting,
- analysis of website usage statistics,
- accounting services.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous clause, Music Estonia may transfer the User’s personal data to a business partner, but only to the extent necessary for the provision of a service to the User.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Music Estonia retains personal data for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of a purpose or the requirement of law. Music Estonia takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data processed. Access to personal data for the purposes of processing and alteration is only granted to persons authorised for that purpose, and the personal data of all Users are regarded as confidential.
USER’S RIGHTSThe User has the right at any time to:
- request access to their data;
- request the rectification, completion or, under the conditions prescribed by law, erasure of their personal data;
- request restriction of processing;
- request the transfer of their personal data.
In order to exercise their rights, the User must send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the User has joined the Music Estonia mailing list, they can delete themselves from the mailing list and unsubscribe from further messages using the link at the end of the email.
If the User believes that their rights have been violated during processing, they have the right to consult the Data Protection Inspectorate ( ☎ 627 4135; ✉ info[a]aki.ee; Tatari 39, Tallinn 1013).
A cookie is a small text file automatically saved by the web browser to the User’s device. Cookies may be created by various service providers, such as Google. Cookies are not dangerous for your computer.
Cookies are used to collect information about Website usage in order to make it more personalised and user-friendly for users. Cookies also help collect user statistics, which allow us to measure and improve the performance of the Website, and provide input for efficient marketing activities.
The User is considered to have accepted cookies if cookies are enabled in their browser settings. Web browsers often allow cookies to be stored on your device by default. The User can disable or delete cookies on their device by changing the relevant settings in their web browser. The Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
To collect usage statistics, Music Estonia uses the service of Google Analytics, which collects data on visited subpages, time of visit, number of visits, devices used, entry channels and other statistics.
We have activated anonymization of IP addresses in Google Analytics, i.e Music Estonia does not see or collect users' IP addresses.